Mission, Vision & Values
To bring together and support high-quality anaesthetists who provide exceptional anaesthetic care to patients and their families while offering outstanding service to our surgeons and other healthcare providers.
- provide safe environment for our patients perioperatively using up to date and evidence-based practice
- co-ordinate and lead increasingly complex patient care throughout their surgical journey
- promote exchange of ideas between our anaesthetist to enhance knowledge in anaesthesia
- train, mentor and support the next generation of anaesthetists
- implement advances in technology and communication to effectively engage with our patients and the wider community
- advance the direction of our profession through effective representation and leadership within the healthcare industry
Macquarie Anaesthetic Group will be recognised as the premier provider of anaesthetic services.
Anaesthetists who are considering joining Macquarie Anaesthetic Group should ensure they are aware of and prepared to embrace the following core values:
- A career long commitment to clinical and professional excellence
- Active and ongoing participation in continuing medical education
- To support fellow anaesthetists within the group both clinically and non-clinically
- Sound governance principles and practice within the group
- Respect for all staff and fellow members
- Effective use of human, physical and financial resources